Business Directory - Business: Energy and Environment: Hydrogen
|This category in other languages:|
- Annual U.S. Hydrogen Conference - Annual meeting of the National Hydrogen Association, covering many of the emerging research and developments in hydrogen technologies, such as fuel cells, storage, and hydrogen production.
- Arizona Hydrogen - Manufactures a range of gas generators for the production of hydrogen and oxygen .
- Atomic Hydrogen Source - The H-flux Atomic Hydrogen Source thermally dissociates hydrogen in an electron bombardment heated tungsten capillary. Used for surface science and thin film technology.
- California Hydrogen Business Council - Offers hydrogen information with a slant on applications in California.
- Elettronica Todescato - Production generators of hydrogen and oxygen that produce the two gases with the solo use of electric energy and water.
- Energy Consultants, LLP - Offers business advisory services for harvesting revenue from fuel cell, hydrogen, wind power and other emerging energy or renewable energy technologies.
- Fuel Cell Markets - Directory focusing on fuel cell technologies.
- General Hydrogen - Develops technologies and invests in companies for hydrogen infrastructure.
- H2Gen Innovations Inc. - Dedicated to developing, manufacturing and bringing to market low-cost, small-scale hydrogen generators for industrial applications and for the emerging fuel cell vehicle and distributed fuel cell power generation markets.
- The Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Investor - Hydrogen, fuel cells, and investing in an emerging technology. Links to the information available on the Internet.
- Hydrogen Systems N.V. : Hydrogen energy - Custom-engineered hydrogen solutions.
- Hydrogen Ventures - Financing hydrogen and new energy technologies
- HydrogenSource -- Fuel processing for fuel cells - Manufacturer of natural gas, gasoline and other hydrocarbon reformers which produce hydrogen.
- International Fuel Cells - Develops fuel cells and related fuel processing technologies for the transportation, stationary and portable markets. IFC fuel cells power plants provide power to the space shuttle orbiter fleet. IFC is a subsididary of United Technologies Corporation (UTX).
- Norsk Hydro Electrolysers - Manufacture of alkaline electrolysis hydrogen generators, based in Norway.
- PowerNova Technologies Corporation - Develops and commercializes hydrogen production technology for fuel cells.
- Proton Energy Systems Inc. - Manufacturer of proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolyzers and fuel cell products.
- Quantiam Technologies Inc. - Focused on the development and commercialization of new products for the hydrogen economy as well as extreme materials applications in the aerospace, automotive and chemical process industries.
- Stuart Energy Systems - Provides onsite water electrolyzers, which use alkaline electrolysis to supply hydrogen for transportation, industrial and regenerative power applications.
- USMagneGas, Inc. - Producers of Magnegas from liquid waste with Santilli PlasmaArcFlow Reactors producing clean burning Magnegas, heat, and irrigation water.
- Ztek Corp. - Zirconverter®, a planar type of solid oxide fuel cells (SOFC), is being developed and marketed for distributed and central utility electric generation, commercial cogeneration, space power applications and transportation, as well as for environmental and chemical industries.
Visit our sister sites mozilla.org | chefmoz.info | musicmoz.info | opensite.info
Last update: 21:28 PT, Monday, May 24, 2004 - edit
Popular Search Keywords:
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by www.digalot.xyz
Contact |Directory |My Sites
Copyright 2004 www.digalot.xyz All Rights Reserved.