Business Directory - Business: Accounting
|This category in other languages:|
- Internal Revenue Service - The IRS is the U.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- Accountancy.com.pk - Offers accounting resources, including industry news, articles, reference libraries, and discussion boards.
- Accountants Online - A vertical portal site for accounts and finance professionals
- Accounting: A Virtual History - An illustrated, annotated history of the accounting profession, from the professional organization which represents the interests of chartered accountants working in the United States.
- Accounting Firm Development Center - Training in building a more manageable and profitable accounting business, programs, strategies, and techniques.
- BookkeeperList.com - List of bookkeepers, accountants, helpful tools and resources for starting a bookkeeping business or solving accounting problems.
- EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information - Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board - The designated private sector organization in the U.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Managerial Accounting Funadmentals - Class web site for Managerial Accounting Fundamentals at San Diego State University. It contains past examinations, and outlines for the course using the Hilton 4th ed. textbook.
- Rutgers Accounting Web - Accounting resources irrespective of the university.
- SmartPros - Resource-based accounting site with articles, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals.
- U.S. Cost Accounting Standards Board - The CASB is part of the U.S. Office of Management and Budget and makes, promulgates, and modifies cost accounting standards with which government contractors must comply.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Accounting Project - Its mission is to encourage and motivate businesses to understand the full spectrum of their environmental costs and integrate those costs into decision making.
- U.S. General Accounting Office - The GAO is the investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds.
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission - The SEC is the agency responsible for administering federal securities laws in the U.S.
Visit our sister sites mozilla.org | chefmoz.info | musicmoz.info | opensite.info | Wikipedia
Last update: 23:17 PT, Thursday, July 15, 2004 - edit
Popular Search Keywords:
The content of this directory is based on the Open Directory and may have been modified by www.digalot.xyz
Contact |Directory |My Sites
Copyright 2004 www.digalot.xyz All Rights Reserved.